1. Meaza Salad chopped tuna mixed with fresh green peppers, onion, tomato dressed with olive oil and fresh lemon juice
2. Mixed Greens fresh chopped romaine, chopped lettuce, red onion, green peppers mixed with house dressing
3. Tomato Salad chopped fresh tomato, onions and green pepper dressed with house dressing
4. Sambusa lentils, onions, green peppers in a crispy wrap and deep fried
5. Ya Beg Goden lamb baby short ribs sauteed with green pepper and fresh onion
6. Ye Tsom Wot' regular vegi. spicy lentils, peas, cabbage, collard greens and tomato salad.
7. Liyu Ye Tsom Wot special vegi combo. lentil, peas, cabbage, shiro, tomato salad and timatim fitfit (tomato with crumbs of injera).
8. Ye Tsom Migib Ke Asa Gar vegetarian combo with fish. lentil, peas, cabbage, collard green and tomato salad served with whole fish.
9. Shiro Bedist powered peas cooked in special ethiopian made clog pol with olive oil, garlic, onion and topped with fresh jalapeno.
10. Ye Timatim Fitfit tomato fitfit. pieces of injera rinsed and mixed with, chopped tomato, onion, jalapeno, special house dressing
11. Misir Wot lentil stew. lentil cooked in red sauce with onion garlic, special sauce and olive oil.
12. Ater Kiki yellow peas stew. yellow peas cooked in mild sauce with onion, garlic, turmeric and olive oil.
13. Gomen collard green cooked in garlic sauce, onion and jalapeno
14. Tikil Gomen cabbage cooked in turmeric sauce with garlic onion and jalapeno
15. Kitfo regular kitfo. ground lean beef mixed with mitmita, cardamom and special ethiopian butter (purified and spiced butter) with a side of home made cheese (served raw, medium or well done).
16. Liyu Kitfo special ktifo. ground lean beef mixed with mitmita, cardamom, fresh onions, jalapenos and special ethiopian butter (purified and spiced butter) with a side of home made cheese (served raw, medium or well done).
17. Gored Gored cubed beef. cubes of lean beef mixed with ethiopian butter, awaze chopped onion, and green pepper (served raw, medium or well done).
18. Meaza Tibs cubes of lean meat lightly saut'eed on a frying pan with out an added fat. cooked onion and green pepper (served raw, medium or well done).
19. Tibs cubs of beef saut'eed with onion, green pepper, garlic and olive oil (can be served rare, medium or well done).
20. Awaze Tibs beef cubes saut'eed with awaze, onion, garlic and olive oil.
21. Ye Bere Goden Tibs beef ribs tibs. beef rips saut'eed with onion, green pepper and black pepper, fried and served on iron pan with out any fat.
22. Qey Wot beef stew. marinated beef and cooked with red wine, onion, red pepper, garlic and ethiopian butter (purified and spiced butter).
23. Yebere Alicha Wot beef alicha. beef cooked in a non spice sauce with onion, garlic, ethiopian butter and turmeric.
24. Ye Tibs Fitfit cubes of beef in spicy or non spicy sauce mixed with pieces of injera.
25. Ye Qunta Firfir fresh air dried beef cubes cooked in a special red sauce mixed with pieces of injera.
26. Milas Ena Senber cubes of beef tongue and beef tripe saut'eed in special blend sauce, tomato, green pepper, garlic and onion.
27. Tripa tender pieces of beef tripe cooked very well done in white wine sauce with carrot, garlic, tomato, onion and ethiopian butter.
28. Kurt fresh prime beef served with mitmita or special house awaze.
29. Ye Beg Tibs lamb tibs. cubes of lamb marinated in special house and saut'eed with onion, tomato, garlic and green pepper.
30. Ye Beg Dereq Tibs well done lamb tibs. cubes of lamb saut'eed with onion, green and black pepper.
31. Ye Beg Awaze Tibs lamb awaze tibs. cubes of lamb marinated in red wine and saut'eed with onion, awaze and garlic.
32. Ye Beg Kikil lamb dish. lamb stew made in a very spicy tasty sauce with garlic, onion, ethiopian butter and turmeric.