25. Lamb Kabob (Changeh) chunks of prime lamb kabob marinated in classic persian spices.
26. Barg Kabob flat cuts of filet mignon kabob marinated in classic persian spices.
27. Ghormeh Sabzi (Stew) served with rice & fresh bread. chunks of lean beef, red beans and fresh herbs slowly simmered to perfection
28. Gheymeh (Stew) served with rice & fresh bread. sauteed yellow split peas, chunks of beef, onion, tomato & exotic spices, braised to perfection
29. Gheymeh Bademjoon served with rice & fresh bread. gheymeh with eggplant topping
29-A. Gheymeh With French Fries Topping served with rice & fresh bread
30. Baghali Polo With Mahicheh (Lamb Shank) basmati rice mixed with dill weeds and lima beans or white rice served with lamb shank & fresh bread
31. Shireen Polo With Chicken Kabob sweetened rice mixed with orange peels, carrots & almond slivers served with chunks of boneless tender chicken kabob.
32. Zereshk Polo With Chicken Kabob basmati rice mixed with tart barberries (zereshk), served with chunks of boneless tender chicken kabob.
33. Fesenjoon (Stew) served with rice & fresh bread. a delectable combination of pomegranate molasses, chicken parts, and ground walnuts served with a steaming plate of basmati rice.
34. Lubia Polo savory mixture of basmati rice, green beans, and tender chunks of beef mixed with light tomato sauce.
35. Aab Goosht-Not Served With Rice Or Salad originally the poor man’s food, now a very popular thick soup made with large chunks of beef, potatoes, chick peas and tomatoes simmered with tangy persian dried lemons.
Entree Discription Dose Not Apply
67. Shireen Polo basmati sweet rice mixed with orange peels, carrots & almond slivers.
68. Zereshk Polo basmati rice mixed with tart, barberries (zereshk).
69. Baghali Polo basmati rice mixed with dill weed & lima beans.
52. Aash-E-Reshteh noodle & bean soup
2. Kashk-O-Bademjoon With Bread fried eggplant blended with dried yogurt, sauteed onion, garlic, herbs & spices.
3. Hummus With Bread made with chickpeas, garlic, olive oil and special spices.
Veggie Kabob served with rice (when available). combination of fresh green pepper, mushroom, zucchini, squash, tomato, onion & spices grilled to perfection
Stuffed Pepper green pepper filled with rise, yellow split peas, mushroom, onion, & special herbs. served with fresh baked flat bread and yogurt cucumber mix.
62. Sholleh Zard persian safron rice pudding
64. Persian Pastry Or Assorted Sweets
65. Persian Ice Cream
36. Fountain Soda free refills with entrée only
37. Bottle Doogh yogurt drink
38. Homemade Doogh also available in:
(sm pitcher) 5.99
(lg pitcher) 8.49
39. Hot Persian Tea free refills with entrée only
40. Persian Iced Tea free refills with entrée only