1. Kanom Jeep combination of crab meat, shrimp, chicken and water chestnuts wrapped in wonton skin then steamed and served with fried garlic and sweet soy sauce.
2. Por Pea Shrimp crispy spring rolls stuffed with shrimp, minced chicken, cellophane noodles, onions, celery, carrots, peas and mushrooms, served with sweet chili sauce.
3. Chicken Satay skewers of chicken marinated in thai spices, grilled and served with peanut sauce and cucumber relish.
4. Hoi Jor crab meat, shrimp, minced chicken and herbs blended to perfection. wrapped in bean curd, deep-dried and served with plum sauce.
5. Larb Gai ** chopped chicken seasoned with scallions, roasted rice powder, red onions, cilantro, chili powder and fresh lime juice.
6. Yum Woon Sen * spicy cellophane noodles with shrimp and minced chicken seasoned with chili, red onions and lime juice.
7. Angel Wings chicken, crab meat, shrimp, water chestnuts and cellophane noodles, mixed with thai herbs and spices, stuffed in boneless chicken wings, then deep-fried and served with sweet chili sauce.
8. Beef Nam Tok ** grilled beef seasoned with scallions, roasted rice powder, red onions, chili powder and fresh lime juice.
9. Potpourri Mussels * fresh mussels steamed with lemon grass, chili sauce and basil leaves in clay pot.
10. Shrimp In A Blanket seasoned shrimp wrapped in a wonton skin accompanied with vegetables dipped in tempura style served with sweet chili sauce.
11. Tod Mon Par * spicy deep-fried fish cakes blended with red curry paste and kaffir lime leaves served with a sauce of red onions, cucumbers and crushed peanuts.
12. Tod Mon Goong deep-fried shrimp cakes served with a sauce of red onions, cucumbers and crushed peanuts.
13. Yum Ped Yang ** roasted duck shredded and tossed with ginger, scallions, celery and chili paste in spicy lime juice.
14. Yum Talay ** paradise of fresh shrimp, scallops, mussels and squid cooked on low heat to perfection with spicy lime sauce and mixed greens.
55. Golden Triangle top choice and deep-fried tofu served with sweet chili sauce.
56. Por Pea Jae spring rolls. crispy vegetable rolls stuffed with cellophane noodles, cabbage, carrots and mushrooms served with sweet chili sauce.
57. Garden Rolls fresh green leaf, carrots, cucumbers, red bell pepper, fried tofu and egg noodles wrapped with soft rice wrappers, served with plum sauce and topped with crushed peanuts.
58. Papaya Salad Jae ** shredded green papaya mixed with tomatoes and string beans in spicy lime dressing. topped with crushed peanuts.
Thai Soup Moderately Spiced With Chili, Kaffir Lime Leaves And Galangal, Finished With A Fresh Squeeze Of Lemon.
19. Tofu Soup a delicate mix of fresh vegetables. cabbage, carrot, broccoli and more in a clear broth.
20. Tom Ka Soup * choice of protein in a light coconut milk and mushroom soup.
21. Tom Yum Soup ** choice of protein with mushrooms and cherry tomatoes in thai spicy lemon grass broth.
22. Boiling Sea Soup ** combination of seafood, tomatoes and mushrooms in thai spicy broth.
22A. Wonton Soup chicken and shrimp wonton in a savory soup.
15. House Green Salad lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, green pepper, carrots and apple topped with crispy wonton, served with peanut dressing on the side.
16. Chicken Salad grilled chicken breast, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers and onions, lwith peanut dressing on the side and garnished with crispy wonton.
17. Papaya Salad ** shredded green papaya and sun-dried shrimp mixed with tomatoes and string beans in spicy lime dressing sprinkled with crushed peanuts.
18. Yum Nua ** beef salad. grilled flank steak, thin sliced, tossed with spicy lime vinaigrette, mixed with onions, cucumbers, tomatoes and lettuce.
Weekday Noodle & Rice
Choice Of Protein.
63. Rice Noodle Soup choice of protein with bean sprouts, carrots, preserved cabbage, scallions, cilantro and crushed garlic.
64. Lad Na choice of protein sautéed with broccoli in light thai style brown gravy sauce on top of pan-fried wide rice noodles.
65. Mee Grob Lad Na crispy egg noodles served with broccoli in thai gravy sauce combined with your choice of meat.
66. Mee Pad choice of meat stir-fried with egg noodles, scallions, carrots, celery, bell peppers and mushrooms.
67. Pad Kee Mao ** drunken noodle. choice of protein sautéed with fat rice noodles, chili, garlic, basil leaves, onions and tomatoes.
68. Pad See Eew choice of protein stir-fried with fresh fat rice noodles, egg and broccoli in soy bean sauce.
69. Pad Thai choice of protein stir-fried with stick rice noodles, egg, dry bean curd, onions, bean sprouts scallions and crushed peanuts.
70. Silver Noodles choice of protein sautéed with silver thread noodles, chinese cabbage, onions, tomatoes and egg.
71. Thai Fried Rice choice of protein stir-fried with thai soy sauce, garlic, spring onions, tomatoes and egg.
$10.50 / $11.50.
23. Cashew Nuts choice of protein stir-fried with cashew nuts, red pepper, green pepper, onions and scallions in special house sauce.
24. Combination Stir-Fried Vegetable choice of protein stir-fried with broccoli, mushrooms, chinese cabbage and carrots in a light garlic sauce.
25. Ginger Pad Khing choice of protein stir-fried with fresh ginger, onions, celery and mushrooms.
26. Green Curry ** choice of protein, bamboo shoot, red peppers, green peppers, thai eggplant, coconut milk and basil leaves in thai spicy green curry paste.
27. Kra Pow ** choice of protein sautéed with fresh basil leaves, red peppers, green peppers and onions in spicy chili and garlic sauce. combination of seafood or shrimp includes mushrooms and string beans.
28. Pad Preaw Whan choice of protein sautéed with tomatoes, onions, pineapple, cucumbers, red peppers and green peppers in chef`s special tomato based sauce.
29. Pad Prik King ** choice of protein with green beans stir-fried with red curry paste.
30. Pad Prik Sod choice of protein stir-fried with garlic, red peppers, green peppers and green beans.
31. Panang ** choice of protein simmered in savory curry peanut sauce, combined with coconut milk and sprinkled with kaffir lime leaves.
32. Red Curry ** choice of protein, bamboo shoot, red peppers, green peppers, thai eggplant, coconut milk and basil leaves in spicy thai red curry.
Served With Steamed Jasmine Rice.
33.Thai Tanic Yellow Curry your choice of protein served with potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, red peppers and green peppers in yellow curry.
34. Gaeng Par Ped ** sliced boneless roasted duck in non-coconut milk red curry paste with bell peppers, thai eggplant, string beans and basil leaves.
35. Gaeng Ped Yang ** sliced boneless roasted duck in red curry enriched in coconut milk, tomatoes, pineapple and basil leaves.
36. Pa Ram Long Song ** slices of boneless chicken breast sautéed in light yellow curry, surrounded with broccoli and topped with crushed red onions and peanut sauce.
37. Bird Nest On Fire *** stir-fried chicken with chili and garlic paste, topped with red pepper and surrounded with crispy kale.
38. Nua Ka Ta special marinated top choice of beef sautéed with red peppers, green peppers and onions served on sizzling hot iron plate.
39. Nua Ka Ting *** top choice beef slices marinated with wine, stir-fried in thai garlic chili sauce topped with deep-fried basil leaves.
40. Salmon Crispy crispy salmon deep-fried to perfection topped with your choice of sauce.
41. Shoo-Shee Catfish ** deep-fried beer-battered catfish filets served on top of asparagus together with our own special red sauce.
42. Thai Tanic Lemon Grass ** sautéed chicken with chili, garlic, lemon grass, white onions and fresh basil leaves in chef`s special sauce.
43. Bangkok Seafood combination of shrimp, scallops, squid and mussels stir-fried with onions and scallions in yellow curry sauce.
44. Hoi Pad Basil ** sautéed mussels in spicy roasted chili and garlic sauce with fresh basil leaves and onions.
45. Pumpkin Red Curry Shrimp ** shrimp, chinese pumpkin, red peppers, sweet basil in red curry sauce.
46. Potpourri Seafood shrimp, scallops, squid and cellophane noodles stir-fried with onions, red peppers, green peppers, shiitake mushrooms, scallions, celery and ginger in light brown garlic sauce.
47. Shrimp Siam ** grilled shrimp served on top of asparagus with roasted chili pepper sauce.
48. Shrimp & Asparagus sautéed shrimp, asparagus and sautéed shiitake mushrooms with garlic oyster sauce.
49. Shrimp & Snow Peas sautéed shrimp, snow peas and shiitake mushroom with garlic oyster sauce.
50. Grilled Catfish & Green Tea Rice ** grilled catfish over steamed jasmine green tea rice served with green curry, carrots and asparagus.
51. Thai Tanic Star ** minced chicken and bell peppers sautéed with fresh chili sauce accompanied by whole shrimp and hoi jor. (hoi jor: crabmeat, shrimp, minced chicken and herbs all together blended to perfection, wrapped in bean curd served with plum sauce.
52. Soft Shell Crab two deep-fried soft shell crabs served with your choice of yellow curry sauce (onions, green and red peppers, scallion and egg in yellow curry paste) or chili basil garlic sauce (hot).
Weekday Vegetarian Entrées
$10.50 / $11.50. Served With Steamed White Rice.
59. Gang Pak ** mixed vegetables and fried tofu in red curry sauce with sweet basil leaves, green peppers and red peppers.
60. Panang Tofu fried tofu simmered with curry peanut sauce and sprinkled with kaffir leaves.
61. Spicy Eggplant ** grilled eggplant sautéed with red peppers, green peppers and basil leaves in spicy chili and garlic sauce.
62. Tao Huw Pad Tua Ngorg stir-fried bean sprouts, fried tofu, mushrooms, spring onions, red peppers and green peppers with garlic soy sauce.
All Entrées Served With Steamed Jasmine White Rice.
72. Soft Shell Crab Pad Thai a deep-fried soft shell crab with designated pad thaifrom thaitanic.
73. Crispy Duck ** crispy sliced beer-battered duck pan-fried with thai red chili paste sauce topped with fried basil leaves.
74. Goong Lava ** sautéed minced chicken in chili sauce surrounded with beer-battered shrimp in a crispy wonton basket.
75. Kung Phuket ** sautéed minced chicken in chili sauce surrounded with grilled shrimp.
76. Pattaya Seafood medium spicy, stir-fried shrimp, scallops, mussels, squid and basil leaves with spicy black bean sauce.
1. Black Sticky Rice Pudding black sweet sticky rice and white taro root topped with coconut cream.
2. Coconut Custard original styled thai custard.
3. Crispy Banana deep-fried banana topped with honey and sesame seeds.
4. Ice Cream
5. Mango & Sticky Rice steamed sticky rice tossed with sweetened coconut milk and served with mango (seasonal).
* Mild Spice, ** Medium Spice *** Hot & Spicy, (V). Vegetarian.